Visit West Dorset is featured in the FlightNetwork article on 15 of the UK’s most charming towns. FlightNetwork is one of the world’s largest online travel agencies based in Canada (click on the link and check out the article).
Want to visit or holiday in West Dorset?
Read the FlightNetwork article from the link above and discover what West Dorset can offer its visitors for their holidays, weekend or day visits in this beautiful area of Dorset in the south west of England.
Find out what there is to see and do and you’ll discover why so many visitors return time and time again to this picturesque, ancient and amazing area!
Plus, there’s loads more to find out about West Dorset at visitwestdorset.com
Visit West Dorset
- Come and visit West Dorset and discover this beautiful, ancient and historic area
- Enjoy the stunning Jurassic Coast World Heritage site
- Explore the picturesque rolling Countryside and the glorious Coastal Views
- Discover beautiful Gardens, wonderful Castles, ancient Monuments and great Churches
- West Dorset has great Visitor Attractions and Activities with something for everyone
- Visit the various organised Events, Exhibitions and Festivals throughout the year
- Amazing and outstanding Clifftop, Countryside and Village Walks
- Explore picturesque harbours, ancient Market Towns and picture post card Villages
- Enjoy some of the best sandy beaches you can find along the Jurassic Coast
- Take a drive along the exceptionally scenic B3157 coastal road
- It’s a great destination for your Holidays, Weekends and Day Visits
- There’s all types of places to stay from Caravan & Camping Parks to luxury Hotels
Discover more about West Dorset today at www.visitwestdorset.com